If I have a complaint about a commercial bank or an insurance company, can I file a complaint with the Central Bank regarding that institution?

Complaints may be directed to the Office of the Financial Services Ombudsman (OFSO), First Floor, Central Bank building, Eric Williams Plaza, Independence Square. The OFSO investigates, mediates and resolves complaints brought in by any member of the public against commercial banks, non-bank financial institutions and insurance companies.  Additional details may be accessed by visiting http://www.ofso.org.tt/