You are here
The Bank considers itself to be an employer of choice and promotes a learning culture with ample scope for personal and professional growth and development. It provides an exciting and dynamic environment and a strong corporate culture that promotes the following core values and beliefs:
- Integrity - Our integrity is the cornerstone of our credibility and the public’s confidence in what we do.
- Excellence - Our pursuit and recognition of excellence are the basis for our individual professionalism and for our superior organisational performance.
- Teamwork - As members of the Central Bank family, we draw the mutual support and added strength through our teamwork to achieve the desired results.
- Leadership - Leadership that focuses on critical issues, key results and genuine concern for our people is vital to achieving optimal performance.
- Stakeholder focus - Stakeholder focus is crucial to continuously enhancing the value we provide in serving the national interest.
The Bank offers rewarding career opportunities for suitably qualified and experienced candidates at all levels and seeks to recruit qualified candidates to fill vacancies in its Manpower Establishment and to meet its competency needs.