You are here
Upgraded 10 Dollar Note
- Cocrico Bird Watermark & Value numeral electrotype - EACH denomination banknote when held up against the light will show an image of the same bird that features on the front of the note. On the $10 an image of the Cocrico bird and a bright image of 10 are visible.
- Thread with text - The existing 2mm thread comes to the surface at regular intervals. The complete thread is only visible when viewed against the light and will read ‘CBTT’ and the denomination. The thread fluoresces under UV light.
- Blue vertical numbering - Both serial numbers have progressively larger digits.
- Series Date - 2006.
- Large textured value numeral - Facilitates handling by the visually impaired.
- Gold iridescent band - A band printed with iridescent gold ink is on the reverse.
- See-through feature - When the banknote is held against the light an image of the Cocrico bird will be seen. You will observe an engraved rosette printed behind the bird just above the Governor’s signature.
- Borders - The borders echo the background colours of the note on the front and the back.
- Duplex pattern - Different colours in perfect register.
- Tactile Bars - 4 tactile bars down the sides of the banknote to help the visually imparied to feel which denomination they are holding.