How do you ensure a Successful Registration Process?
Prospective entities wishing to participate in the Innovation Hub should ensure that the following questions are satisfactorily answered:
1. Is my product “innovative” and will result in a new way of offering or delivering the financial product/service to the public?
2. Have I perused all the relevant legislation, regulations, guidelines and policies to ensure the entity is likely to meet the relevant criteria to be registered to offer the financial products/services (see links to relevant legislation, regulations, guidelines and policies).
3. Am I ready to submit a completed Form B?
• Do I have the detailed information required as per the requisite Guidelines?
• Do I have all the necessary information requested in the evaluation Form B in detail?