Working at the Bank
The Bank considers itself to be an employer of choice and promotes a learning culture with ample scope for personal and professional growth and development. It provides an exciting and dynamic environment and a strong corporate culture that promotes the following core values and beliefs:
- Integrity - Our integrity is the cornerstone of our credibility and the public’s confidence in what we do.
- Excellence - Our pursuit and recognition of excellence are the basis for our individual professionalism and for our superior organisational performance.
- Teamwork - As members of the Central Bank family, we draw the mutual support and added strength through our teamwork to achieve the desired results.
- Leadership - Leadership that focuses on critical issues, key results and genuine concern for our people is vital to achieving optimal performance.
- Stakeholder focus - Stakeholder focus is crucial to continuously enhancing the value we provide in serving the national interest.
The Bank offers rewarding career opportunities for suitably qualified and experienced candidates at all levels and seeks to recruit qualified candidates to fill vacancies in its Manpower Establishment and to meet its competency needs.
Benefits and Rewards
The Bank believes that competitive, performance-based pay and an attractive benefits regime are key elements in recruiting, retaining and rewarding the caliber of staff needed to fulfill its mission. Therefore, our compensation policies are designed to be externally competitive and to reward individuals for performance. To achieve this, the Bank regularly compares itself with a select group of companies to ensure that its reward system remains competitive.
Our benefits are varied and include Group Pension, Medical and Life Plans, Savings Plans, Loan Facilities, Cafeteria Benefits and Gym Facilities.
Current Job Opportunities
Senior Technical Analyst, Security and Technical Analyst, Security- Closing date: Monday, July 13, 2020
Business Analyst - Closing date: Monday, July 13, 2020
Applicants for managerial and supervisory positions must possess a first degree (at least lower second class honours) or equivalent professional qualifications/certification with the relevant experience in areas such as:
- Actuarial Science
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Communications
- Facilities Management
- Information Technology
Non-graduates who have completed secondary/technical education are recruited to fill a range of positions in the clerical/administrative and non-clerical streams.
Submit applications to [email protected]